4.10.06

Steve was let down. Just when he though I was a decent, reasonable man after my last post, It seems I proved him wrong with my comments. Of course, he expects that people shoudl be reasonable, which, in his lexicon is another way of saying supporting the mainstream Zionist story of the conflict.
So he is reasonable because he can tell that I talk a load of "garbage" and that me and my people have earned and deserved a sewer. It is strange to put his words into context especially when he talks of "non-hate-filled" arguments.
I don't criticise people, events and institutions because i am so hate-filled. I do so because I truly believe they are wrong. Was it Hamas, Fateh, Labour, Likud, Kadima or any other party or government, I believe I should be able to say what I think is wrong.
I don't criticise Hamas because I support Israel or criticise Israel because I am all for Hamas... Things are not that black and white.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ned
can you please get in touch with me? Thanks Giovanni B,